Friday, July 31, 2009

Sports Carnival Day2


To clarify, our sports carnival consists of 2 days (in this case a Tuesday and Friday) where the whole school participate in various sporting events, such as running, long jump, high jump etc. Since I (and a lot of my friends) are not the sporty types, it is a day to dress up in house colours and show some team spirit :)
My house colour is red! I am wearing Jennas dress and she is wearing mine, haha.

I have never been exceptionally good at sport. At once stage I was awesome at tennis. The depressing thing about tennis is that, no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall....

5 comments:

  1. haha sports sucks, but this looks fun :D love the dresses aaaa lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, personally, I'm not a big sports fan/player but this does look fun! Any event can be made fun with a couple o' good friends around, though.

    You look adorable in that dress! I love the small details of it like the bow and the buttons on the skirt. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress was one of the nicest dresses in my collection, until it encountered wet blue paint. *sobs* i miss it. silly blue paint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these dresses. Very fitting of the both of you. I have a huge weakness for mustard tights and anything sailor-ish.

    ReplyDelete