Monday, July 6, 2009

Killer Shoes

Today the boyfriend and I went to the scum of south east Queensland. Caboolture.
I am sorry if you live there I just...wait. Let me rephrase. I feel sorry for you if you live there, I just think its a terrible place. Every bus we jumped on had some 15 year old mother with 4 or more kids that were constantly screaming and generally being a nuisance. Just to clarify, Caboolture is the Centerlink central of the southern hemersphere and there is only one reason I ever set foot in Cabo, for the Op Shops. They are quiet fantastic :)
We did a little thrifting, jumping from opshop to opshop, and I got a couple of shoes, a little dress and a belt.
Also, I have a new exercise programme.
It is as follows:

Take one Weetabix.
Take an Aero chocolate bar.
Crumble the Aero over the Weetabix.
Voila! Aerobix.

:D

2 comments: