Monday, July 27, 2009

Deluka and Candles


I am sitting on my bed creating 'art' to fill some empty frames I have while listening to Deluka. Since I am bored of that (and bored of trying to be mature) I am reading some Nursery Rhymes!
Lets indulge:

Mary had a little lamb
Her father shot it dead.
Now it goes to school with her,
between two chunks of bread.

Want more? Of course you do.


Georgie Porgy pudding and pie.
kissed the girls and made them cry.
When the boys came out to play,
He kissed them too, cause he was gay.

Oh your just sick and twisted for reading these...

Old Mother Hubbard
Went to the cupboard
to fetch her poor dog a bone.
When she bent over
Rover took over,
And gave her a bone of his own!

That one is my favourite ^^

Tomorrow is our schools sports carnival! We are dressing up in the dresses featured in my "Favourite Find" post :)
Why? Because we can.

5 comments:

  1. Your photographs are so beautiful! Loving the camel thinking of a pig :) Haha and what wonderfully weird nursery adult ryhmes. Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos! I love the camel picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those rhymes! Haha, the last one's my favourite too. Pretty pictures indeed, all those things should look nice on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's funny haha, your dresses are so good! the peachy one is peeeerfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tasha you are delightfully sick. I love the bow tie in the top picture by the way.

    ReplyDelete