Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Unfortunate Return of School

Utter disaster. This term is going to be horrible. I've got exams coming up at the end of term, and I've just realized something. The time I spend pretending to study is directly proportional to the time I spend watching anime and sleeping.
Then again I do live in a pretty crappy town. Teenage girls aren't doing too well with the QCE exams at my school.
Not too bad with the pregnancy tests though....

Hahaha


OH MY GOD!
Totally seeing Harry potter tomorrow! A bit unrealistic if you ask me. I mean, a ginger kid with two friends?
Haha...
So tempted to get dressed up though. I could be one of those crazy fans that dress up as the characters to the first session. I want to go as Hermione (hence the curly hair) but I don't even know what to wear?! Crap. If I do I will surely have a mad costume, and photos. I have a coat :D ROBE!
Knowing me I will probably bail and not get dressed up at all. We aren't exactly going to the most classy cinemas in Queensland.
Then again, I don't get it. If harry potter is so magical why can't he fix his own eyesight and get a chick?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with school and enjoy the movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you dress up? I really hope so. I also hope you took pictures.

    ReplyDelete