Monday, July 13, 2009

The Adventures of the Office Chair


Today we went shopping for invitations. Only 2 months until my 18th! I have decided to gather family and friends for a night out at a rockabilly restaurant with live entertainment. A couple of months back Jessica, Jenna and I discovered Velvet Waters and fell in love. That night I was serenaded by an Elvis impersonator. What a great place to celebrate my 18th :)

Also, Mum brought an office chair.

I couldn't wait until we got home so I made my own fun out in the shops carpark.
Enough said.


You can only be young once. But you can always be immature ^^

6 comments:

  1. You make me want to get an office chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, those shorts are AMAZING! I wannna pair just like those.

    And the pics of you in the office chair are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shorts! and that possum looks so soft, i never knew they were so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally hitching a ride next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Searching for Recliner Office Chair at reasonable prices, then log on to Spacify.com

    ReplyDelete