Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Weekend Ahead

Sometimes when I'm bored I like to fill my bath up with water and turn on the shower so I can pretend I'm in a submarine that just got hit.
*splashing sounds*
'NNNEERRRRRRAH! BOOOM! PPSSSSSH!'

School is back next Tuesday. I cant beleive year twelve is almost over, then no school. I swear one day I will wake up and realize I don't have to go to school. I would be really pleased. Then I would remember I am forty years old and unemployed. What a great life I have ahead of me.
Considering this weekend is the last weekend of the holidays, I have made sure it will be a good one! Tomorrow night my good friend Jessica is having a house warming party then the next day my other good friend Jenna is having a birthday party in the city! *squeels with excitement*
:D EEP!
We are all staying in a hotel right in the center of Brisbane then heading down to South Bank for a night (or day) picnic, then partying. After all, safety lies in the knowledge that you are the craziest person in the room, right?

On an unrelated note, I suck.
I will stop posting so many blogs. Sorry. Overload? Hmm. Calm down Tasha...
Besides, I like getting comments :) but I haven't been able to check on other peoples blogs for ages because our internet is back to dialup until the 11th. So sorry for not being all nice and friendly >.<
I will try to post only one every couple of days. Its only because I am on holidays, and bored off my little mind...
I'm as bored as a midget in a theme park.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I rather enjoy your random & speratic posts. There always fun, quirky, inspiring and even enlightening....wait, no. Scratch the last one. ;)

    I love your blog b/c you are very much me when I was in high school...actually who I wanted to be and should've been. The key difference, which I am so envious, is that you seem very comfy in your skin. I was different, the "artsy" chick, unconventional, but I hated standing out in my private, prep school. (They were all bitches.) Hell, I was voted "most unique" every single year. Not something that was a compliment at that school, but I should've taken it and ran with it.

    Now 28, with a hunk of a husband & two gorgeous daughters, I finally stopped caring enough to say "screw ya'll!!!" and be me. I hate that it took so long...oh well.

    So, crazy lady, my point is if you are bored out of your gourd then post away. I at least get a kick out of it. Makes my work day less suck-y.

    xo

    ReplyDelete