Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jenna's Birthday in Brisbane!

Jenna has a blonde mustache!
I am a snail. Ryan is my shell.
The place we stayed was beautiful!
When we checked in Jenna opened her present from Jessica and I!
We brought her a cute yellow 60s dress :)
Me and the boyfriend had a craving for cake! So we snuck downstairs and snooped out the nearest cake place...mwahaha
We headed back to the hotel for some socializing before heading out again!
Then we headed to South Bank for Italian dinner. It was so tasty and cheap! I forgot my camera but I am just waiting on Jess to upload the photos from her phone. So they will be added to this post asap :)

3 comments:

  1. aww I love all of these happy little snaps and the pretty dresses in them :-)

    nicola xx

    nicolaticolaponders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog and the stories you tell - looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these photos are so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete