Thursday, July 2, 2009

Aye Capitann'

Me and my mum do everything together. Yesterday we had to spend a whole day at the worst shopping mall in the world waiting for our car at the mechanics and then today we traveled 3 hours to Maryborough (a little country town) searching for opshops. I had looked forward to this trip for a week and to be honest I was disappointed :(


The little opshops up north were crap. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
The only things I brought where some little bags for $1 each, and a wedding dress.


What?
A wedding dress you say?
Yep.
It was $35.
I don't have a photo yet.
Now who to marry?
I could marry my boyfriend, but marrying boyfriends is overrated. How about an animal? From a genetilisticle perspective? Ha. Then again Johnny Depp is looking the part. What about Johnny Depp dressed up as a horse? A certain someone knows what I am talking about ;)
I'm really bored. So bored I cant even conjur up some funny, witty and exciting post to entertain you guys. I have failed you. I feel sick and I havent even unpacked from Toowoomba, haha.


I am off to sleep :)
zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz...

3 comments:

  1. You little horse freak. Ha! Oh well, at least it's Johnny, and as long as I get to ride. ;)

    I knew the sheet fort would come in handy. I can't think of a better place to hold the reception. Smarty favores for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, your mum is beautiful. You favor her so much it's a bit scary. She could pass as big sis, you know. Rock on, momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha - Johnny Depp as a horse, I guess I can see that :)

    You and your mom both look great! Excited to see the wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete