Monday, June 15, 2009

Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Something that annoys me about the game 'Rock, Paper, Scissors'. Now, I can understand how rock beats scissors, and how scissors beats paper.. but how the hell does paper beat rock? What does it do? Wrap itself around the rock and leave it immobile? Why can't it do that to scissors? Infact, screw the game, why can't it do that to people? Why aren't students being suffocated by their book as they take notes during a class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anything, a rock would tear paper up in 2 seconds.

When I play rock, paper, scissors I always pick rock, then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper, I use my already clenched fist to punch them in the face, and then say, "Oh, sorry, I thought your paper would protect you, stupid fag."


Hahahahah I love sickipedia.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Love your sense of humor. I try to be funny in my blog too - maybe you would like to check it out and follow also.

    BTW - the name of your blog is also really awesome!

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete