Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Bird is the Word


I spent the day in the city, jumping from cafe to cafe, working on my History Essay. I finally settled down in South Bank and made a friend. He is a bird. I called him Trevor. He kept me company for a good half hour. We talked about politics and the sexual revolution in china. He had some good points to make about the Hentai boom but I shut him up and gave away my Terries Orange chocolate bar. I finished my draft for history and made my way to Borders. I put that book (the one in my last post) on order and now I just have to wait for it to arrive.
I had a good day and I feel spent.
Although, I had a major erg to hug someone. I just needed a hug all day. I even got to the point where I was searching for someone looking sad just so I could go up and make them happy...

AND
There was balloons on the train!
Lots and lots of balloons!
They kept popping and it made me laugh :D

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made a friend. Maybe you can keep in touch with him via Twitter (tweet, tweet). Hey, what's the go with your walrus not being made of wood? The name doesn't make sense. He looks soooo sleazy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I could not join you today, silly school :(

    ReplyDelete