Friday, September 25, 2009

The Marquis de Sade

Last night Jenna-bean had a couple of people over to watch some movies. When I arrived Jessica gave me my birthday present, a book with all of The Marquis de Sades works! :D
Just to clarify, he is my favorite author, ever. He was just so fantastically absurd in every way and his insanity fascinates me :) (Read more about him here)

"If you enjoy wickedness, it shows that Nature intended you to be wicked, and it would be wicked not to be."
Marquis de Sade (1787);
We then watched some Beavis and Butt-Head :)
Oh and here is my new ears, Batman and Robin:
(click for a larger view)

2 comments:

  1. You and your friends are so gloriously dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, hee you guys are so darling! Beavis and Butthead, awesome. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

    Hugs,

    Bug
    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete