Monday, May 11, 2009

Russell Brand

I went to see The Knowing with mother dear on Sunday (for mothers day) and I sort of enjoyed it. Well, I don't know if i liked the whole movie. I guess I did. Sort of. But I didn't like all of it. Most of it.
It was, so-so.

This morning I did a little Twittering before school and what I read just made my whole day. Russell Brand (pretty much my taboo idol) posted a number of tweets. Here are the ones from this morning:

Rustyrockets: THERE'S A BIRD IN THE HOUSE!! Currently he's just tentatively hopping on the CARPET, like he's entitled to be here - like I'm the intruder.

Rustyrockets: The sparrow in my bedroom is acting suspicious.I'm tweeting in the nude, he's tweeting in his sexy feather jacket- a Sergio Leone stand off.

Rustyrockets: Bird currently motionless. Me nude. Becoming aroused by his cocksure indifference. I think he fancies me. What shall I do?

Rustyrockets: Dammit. Why won't he notice me? If I can make you hear my tweets why can't I make him? God he's sexy.

Rustyrockets: HE'S HOPPING ACROSS THE ROOM. HE'S GOING UNDER MY DESK- HE'S SEX MAD!!!!!!!!!

Rustyrockets: HE IS IN MY HAND! THE LEGENDS ARE TRUE- HE IS WORTH 2 IN THE BUSH. X

Rustyrockets: I have released him. He got caught in the bathroom amidst Venetian blinds. His anus pulsed. I radiated love, then to the balcony and FREEDOM

Rustyrockets: Bloody hell. There's another one downstairs! This place is like an aviary. Or Alcatraz. Me and the bird ar gonna escape. FREEDOM!! Xx


Beastiality the morning?
Thanks Russell :)
For more visit his twitter http://twitter.com/rustyrockets

Oh, and stalk me http://twitter.com/mustards

No comments:

Post a Comment