Friday, August 20, 2010

Calypso

(yep, growing my hair!)

I wear this dress EVERYWHERE. Urban Outfitters is my whore.
On an unrelated note (aren't my blogs always unrelated?) I went into the Apple store and got my iphone replaced for free! Stupid news I know but it made my day. Yeah, AND...I have been procrastibating (yeah you heard me) against putting the photos from Melbourne on here. I would like to say it's because I have been doing better things but to be honest I just don't want to upload them all in order and then write what happened....blah blah..etc...I will get around to it!

4 comments:

  1. That is definitely the most perfect little black dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is THE most wonderful black dress.
    amazingg.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous gorgeous! and your hair is also freaking gorgeous! the colour! yes yes it's gorgeous, so is the dress. ok ugly comment, but i made my point :D

    ReplyDelete