Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tuxedo Dress

AND SHE STRIKES! SSSCCOORRREEEEE!!!
Yeah, bitches. Couple of years ago I brought a pair of shoes at a vintage store that I though were "fashionable". As I pretty abruptly came out of my fashionable stage I had just thrown them in the back of my cupboard in an attempt to mentally label them "meh shoes". Couple of days ago (being forced to clean my bedroom...) I came across them again and just happened to realize they are designer (Marco Santini)...a part of me is like FUCK YEAH DESIGNER and the other part of me is just like yeah whatever.
Still, I might sell them on my shop. They need a FUCK YEAH instead of a MEH owner. Any takers?


Wow. Just had the urge to play Spyro. The good Spyro, play-station 1 Spyro. None of this emo Spyro crap.
HONEST TO BLOG

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! All your looks are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck yeah to the shoes and to ps1 spyro!
    i've played spyro 2 ripto's rage like 12 times from beginning to end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.

    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress so dearly.

    ReplyDelete