Monday, April 20, 2009

Basement Cat would be proud.

Today was a fun day. I conquered the city with my other half Ryan. First we penetrated Queen Street then went on to get down and dirty with Paddington. Although during the down and dirty-ness in Paddington I realised my favourite store was closed...
But its ok because I has an awesome.

Spending the whole day speaking lol-speak never gets tiresom.
School tomorrow.
Vomit. Everywhere. Then roll around in it with teachers and classmates. Take photos and post them on thatsphucked.com. Make money. Avoid eye contact with those involved for a couple of months. Leave the state. Make more money with a jar of peanut butter and a micheal jackson look alike.
Whatever...

1 comment:

  1. Damn Retro Metro not being open on Mondays!
    Yeah, I had the same problem a while ago lol.

    ReplyDelete